Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
ACC Hume, is located at Benalla (2hrs north of Melbourne), and is a P-9, co-ed, Christian school. Secondary year groups are being added each year until P-12 is catered for. The school is in an exciting phase of growth
See a video giving insight into the school here.
Statement of Commitment to Child Safety
ACC Hume Ltd is a child safe organisation which welcomes all children, young people and their families. We are committed to providing environments where our students are safe and feel safe, where their participation is valued, their views respected, and their voices are heard about decisions that affect their lives. Our child safe policies, strategies and practices are inclusive of the needs of all children and students. We have no tolerance for child abuse and take proactive steps to identify and manage any risks of harm to students in our school environments.
As a part of your application, you must read and support the Child Safety & Wellbeing Policy and the Child Safety Code of Conduct. These documents are also available here.
About the role
An opportunity exists to join a fantastic, committed Christian team, in teaching and supporting students within a Christian environment and biblical worldview. We are seeking a capable and relational language educator who desires to inspire our student community.
The role will not be exclusively teaching a language other than English, so the ability to teach another subject would be advantageous. In addition the role will span both primary and secondary students.
This full-time position is expected to start Term One 2024.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications.
- You’re confident with and have experience of teaching language(s).
- You possess a capacity to play a significant role in a growing school.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: