About Darling Downs
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our Darling Downs campus in Hilbert is a K-9, co-ed Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus, set in peaceful and semi-rural surroundings. While the school community is currently small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school is great. Secondary year groups are being added each year until K-12 is catered for.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you would consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work. We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture (see video). In addition to our College website, you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way.
About the role
The Administration Assistant role is generally focussed on supporting the administrative duties of the school. Duties include:
- Living out your faith in a Christian school community, with an attitude of hospitality, care and excellence;
- Contributing to the holistic care and welfare of students;
- Managing enquiries from students, parents, staff and the general public;
- Managing student attendance and record keeping;
- Performing general administrative tasks, including writing emails, answering phone calls, assisting with school events, and maintaining an attitude of professionalism with members of the school community;
- The ability to engage with and learn how to use software and systems utilised in school settings, such as Google Suites and a Student Information System (such as Sentral or Salesforce); and,
- Maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, flexibility and the ability to work with colleagues.
This part-time role is expected to start Term 1 2024.
- Perfect for those looking for part-time work;
- Join a faith community that shares regular worship events, devotions and prayer.
- Work with a dedicated friendly team as part of a close community.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.