Are you looking for a high school in the Caboolture area for your child?
Does This Sound Like You?
- You’re considering a private school for your child in their secondary years.
- You want an affordable private school that costs less than $6,000 for Year 12.
- You want a school that provides a breadth of pathways from trades to university entry.
- You want a school that supports traditional family values - where children are well known, well loved and well taught.
- You want a school with teachers who notice the students, ask about their interests, listen to them, laugh with them and believe in them.
Introducing ACC Moreton's Secondary School
As a school community, we’re committed to helping every student reach their full potential.
Whether your child is aspiring to be a doctor, plumber, teacher, chef, scientist, lawyer, psychologist, paramedic, or anything in between, our new secondary building (opening in 2023) has learning spaces and subject choices to accommodate.
Secondary Subject Choices:
- English Literature
- Essential English
- Specialist Maths
- Maths Methods
- General Maths
- Essential Maths
- Legal Studies
- Modern History
- Ancient History
- Health & Physical Education
- Visual Art
- Digital Solutions
- Film, TV and New Media
- Media Arts in Practice
- Industrial Technology Skills
- Industrial Graphics Skills
- Hospitality Practices
- Early Childhood Studies
- Cert III in Aviation
- Cert III in Fitness
- Cert III in Visual Art
- Tourism (Online)
- Social & Community Studies (Online)
- Science in Practice (Online)
The Secondary School also offers a range of technical and trade-based opportunities:
- Students are studying external-provider certificates in Plumbing, Aviation, Fitness, Crime & Justice, Business, Construction, Christian Ministry & Theology and Baking.
- Students are studying university courses in Engineering, Journalism, Nursing and Animal Ecology.
- An in-school Careers Day is run each year where students can meet exhibitors, training colleges and hear from presenters about various career pathways.
There are also many cocurricular activities on offer, so that students can explore their passions and develop new skills. In lower secondary, students participate in horse riding lessons, sound and lighting design workshops and camps are held for Year 7 (Canberra) and Year 12 (Emu Gully) students.
If you think our Secondary School might be the right learning environment for your child, we invite you to come on a tour of our new facility.