Excelencia is published in November each year in digital format on this webpage as well as in hardcopy for physical distribution.
This student-contributed journal demonstrates the ACC school network’s commitment to academic improvement and the pursuit of excellence.
The journal is intended to showcase a broad range of work such as:
- Poetry and musical compositions
- Short stories and dramatic performances
- Artworks and cartoons
- Inventions and innovations
- STEM research
- Social science & community development research
- Environmental research
- International inquiry or philosophical thesis
- Political or cross cultural inquiry
- Other exemplary student work
Excelencia is an ACC Group initiative designed to showcase the very best of student achievement across all ACC schools. In addition to the student work, a sponsoring teacher context statement and student reflection is included to demonstrate learning. Please refer to the Contributor Guidelines for more information.