Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
Australian Christian College – Moreton is a co-educational P-12 College operating in Caboolture.
The college is seeking to appoint a qualified part-time bus driver to transport our students during school terms only, on fixed routes, weekdays for the split shifts of 6.30am to 8.30am and 2.30pm to 4.30pm. Further occasional work during or after school hours may arise for transport of staff and students on excursions and camps.
- Be a committed Christian living consistently with a Biblical Christian lifestyle.
- Hold a current driver’s licence minimum of LR & MR ratings.
- Have a positive and friendly demeanour with the ability to be assertive.
- Previous experience driving a school bus will be highly regarded
- Possess driver authorisation card.
- Have a Blue Card for working with children in Qld.
- Working in an established school community with friendly staff and parents.
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- Roles suit the semi-retired and others working around other commitments.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered for this position.