Teaching and administration Jobs in TAS
In search of fulfilling teaching jobs? Look no further. At Hobart (TAS), we believe that teaching is more than just a profession – it's a calling. As part of the nation-wide Australian Christian College network, we strive to mold our students spiritually, academically, socially, and physically. Join our passionate team and make a difference every day.
Here at ACC Hobart (TAS), teaching means more than just imparting knowledge. It's about shaping young minds to think biblically, act graciously, and grow into individuals of significance and service. We offer an array of professional advancement opportunities across our network, from teacher traineeships to our trainee principals programme.
Why consider a teaching or Administration job in ACC Hobart (TAS)
- Gospel-Centered Curriculum: Your work will be centered around nurturing both the mind and spirit.
- Work with a Dedicated Christian Team: Join a team that shares your faith and commitment.
- Active Faith Community: Be part of a community that shares regular devotions and prayer, strengthening your faith journey.
- Impactful Role: Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
- Career Advancement: With opportunities across our school network, grow professionally with us.
- Staff Benefits: Enjoy perks like discounts on school fees and long day care where available.
Consider our current vacancies below and discover your next opportunity in teaching jobs in Tasmania. Your journey of significance and service starts here.
9 positions available at Hobart (TAS)
- Secondary English Teacher
- Secondary Teacher
- Drama Teacher
- Food Technology & Health Teacher
- Mathematics & Science Teacher
- Humanities Teacher
- Bus Driver
- Special Needs Teacher Aide
- Casual Relief Days