About Darling Downs
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our Darling Downs campus in Hilbert is a K-8, co-ed Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus, set in peaceful and semi-rural surroundings. While the school community is currently small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school is great. Secondary year groups are being added each year until K-12 is catered for.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you would consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work. We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture.
About the role
An opportunity exists to join a fantastic, committed Christian team, in supporting middle primary students within a Christian environment. We are seeking a capable and relational Education Assistant to join our dynamic team to create and maintain a supportive, inclusive education program to meet the specific needs of our students.
This full-time maternity leave position is expected to start 21 August 2023 until the end of the year.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be able to use your initiative to assist with the preparation and maintenance of a learning environment.
- You have previous experience working with children.
- You will be able to work within our ACC community, and to cooperate with fellow staff, parents, guardians and any other relevant stakeholders.
- You are confident in the use of technology.
- You have good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact with students, parents and teaching professionals on the provision of educational programs.
- You have good interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team in supporting educational programs.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: