Primary Teacher (part-time)
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Hobart campus is a co-educational K-10 school with a reputation for academic progress, character development and student care. This is supported by our approachable staff who are committed to helping students thrive. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow is great.
About This Role
If you're looking to join a growing team as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting role.
We are seeking to appoint a part time Primary Teacher, with the credentials to teach in Tasmania. The role is for 12.6 hours on a Thursday and Friday each week.
This position will suit a teacher who understands how teaching from a Christian perspective can truly impact a child’s life. Someone who has a passion to see their students grow and thrive. This is a unique opportunity to work in a teaching team and be part of building a dynamic college focused on achieving academic growth and committed to developing lifelong character.
This position commences in Term 3, 2021.
- You have a vibrant Christian faith and servant heart.
- You are qualified to teach primary school in Tasmania.
- You have a positive attitude and growth mindset.
- You can engage students with authentic teaching and visible learning.
- You desire a part time role
- You have the ability to communicate with both students, parents and staff to ensure the best learning outcomes.
- You’re confident in integrating ICT into teaching and learning.
- Work with a small dedicated Christian team
- Play an active part in a growing school
- Opportunities to contribute in a dynamic team
- Involvement in a close community
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered.