Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
ACC Singleton (ACCS) is located in the beautiful Hunter Valley region of New South Wales. Offering programs from Prep to Year 12, ACCS has been operating for 10+ years.
About the role
Our school has tripled in size over the past five years, and It is a very exciting time to join our team. Currently a single stream school, we commence double streaming the secondary school in 2023 after already establishing our status as a top achieving school in the area. We have a clear vision focussed on building a reputation for excellent teaching that gets results and for building relationships that help students thrive.
We seek applications from those with a caring, professional and focussed approach to helping students with their learning. Relevant educational support qualifications are desirable, although essential qualities are the applicant's aptitude, level of commitment to supporting students and a desire to work collaboratively with classroom teachers and school leadership to enrich the school experience for all students. The Teacher Aide is responsible for supporting the teaching of effective literacy and numeracy instruction. The TA will be responsible for assisting teachers in the classroom during teaching and learning sessions, implement intervention programs under direction and assist teachers with the development of resources to meet student needs.
This role would suit someone with an engaging personal manner and a desire to make a difference.
The commencement of this role will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- You have suitable qualifications and experience.
- You possess the capacity and willingness to work with others to devise strategies that help improve student learning.
- You’re committed to displaying excellent teaching as described in the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You have a willingness to use your skills and interests to further enrich our extra-curricular program.
- You’re excited about our vision and will add value to our team and community culture.
- You have an active Christian faith.
- You hold a valid and current WWCC
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: