Senior Hospitality/Food & Nutrition Teacher
About ACC Moreton
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our Moreton campus is a co-ed, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and Distance Education to students across Queensland and internationally.
See a video giving insight into the school here.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team teaching Hospitality and/or Food & Nutrition.
This is a permanent full time position to commence Term 1 2023.
- You have suitable secondary teaching qualifications.
- You are able to teach 7-12 Hospitality and/or Food & Nutrition.
- While relevant experience is preferred, new teachers may also consider applying.
- You possess a capacity to work in a growing school with a focus on skill development and problem solving.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build a protective, loving and caring classroom community.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly organised with a love of young students..
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to building the skills of students.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: