Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
About ACC Marsden Park
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2023, over 1000 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 600 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1600 students.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you would consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture (see video). In addition to our College website, you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way and watch a recorded interview with our Principal (below).
Episode 1 - Introducing Brendan Corr & ACC Marsden Park
Episode 2 - The 2022 Update
As a learning community, we have been influenced by:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Leadership & Self-Deception by the Arbinger Institute
- Classroom Behaviour by Dr Bill Rogers
- Explicit Direct Instruction & Project-Based Learning
- High Tech High in San Diego, USA
- Michaela Community School in London, England
About the role
We are seeking to appoint a Christian cleaner to join our great team of dedicated staff and serve the cleaning operational needs of the school. The role will include:
- Detailed cleaning of classrooms, staff rooms, offices and toilet facilities
- Cleaning drinking stations
- Replenish consumables as required
- Collection and disposal of waste
- Perform duties in accordance with school health and safety policies
- Report directly to the Cleaning Supervisor
- Complete duties as directed and needed under strict timelines
This part time (approx. 3 hours a day) position is to commence immediately.
- Be a committed Christian living consistently with a Biblical Christian lifestyle
- Have a valid WWCC for working with children in NSW
- Experience in similar cleaning roles is preferable
- Good communication and time management skills
- The ability to work as a team and individually
- Working in an established school community with friendly staff and parents.
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- ACC is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base and excellent management team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: