Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
ACC Hume, is located at Benalla (2hrs north of Melbourne), and is a P-8, co-ed, Christian school with an onsite Early Learning Centre. Secondary year groups are being added each year until P-12 is catered for.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team, transporting our students during school terms only, weekdays, before and after school.
This part-time position is expected to start immediately.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Hold a current driver’s licence minimum of MR rating.
- You will have good attention to detail with strong and safe driving skills.
- Previous experience driving a school bus will be highly regarded.
- Have a cleared and current Working With Children Check (WWCCV).
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner.
- Working in a Christian school community with friendly staff and parents.
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- Can be worked around other commitments
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: