Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Burnie Campus in Tasmania is a P-10, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus. While the school community is small, the learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school great.
About the role
If you're looking to take the next step in your career by working with a small team as part of a national network of schools, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
The Chaplain is responsible for counseling the students and giving spiritual guidance in the school and developing a positive culture that results in developing a quality social atmosphere within the school.
This role would suit an experienced counselor/chaplain with good social skills who is willing to be flexible to help out a small school.
The position commences in Term 3, 2020.
- You have suitable chaplain qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to work in a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to develop social skills among students..
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Perfect for those looking to step into a ministry role.
- Move to the pristine Apple Isle - stunning ocean views, quiet and peaceful rural surroundings.
- Lower cost of living and affordable housing.
- Don't get bogged down by paperwork, but thrive on the opportunity to focus on the important areas; counseling, students and the staff culture.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then apply now via the button below.
Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.