Application For Student Enrolment
Each Application is to include copies of relevant documentation which can be uploaded with the online enrolment application or emailed to [email protected]
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Citizenship/Visa/Passport if child/ren not born in Australia
- Latest school report
- Years 3/5/7/9 NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Copy of Medicare Card
- An Immunisation History Statement (from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register) OR An Immunisation Status Certificate (from a medical Doctor or a local council immunisation service)
- Custody orders/parenting agreements (if applicable)
- specialist reports/documents relating to students with a physical disability, social/emotional, sensory or cognitive (if applicable)
- Medical reports eg. asthma, anaphylaxis (if applicable)
- Signed Enrolment Contract
Once all documents have been provided and we have received your non-refundable $100 (per student) application fee (using the 'Pay Now' button in the form), an enrolment interview will be scheduled with the Principal.
It is important that you read through the Student Enrolment Contract to become fully aware of the conditions of enrolment.
After your application is received and interview completed, you will receive a Letter of Offer OR a letter advising application is unsuccessful.
An application does not guarantee a place at the College.
Please scroll inside this window to see the rest of the form.