APPLICATION FOR STUDENT ENROLMENT
By completing this online enrolment application, you are telling the school that you would like to apply for enrolment at ACC.
If we have any questions about your application, we will contact you.
Each Application is to include copies of relevant documentation which can be uploaded with the online enrolment application or emailed to email@example.com.
- Birth Certificate
- Australian Citizenship/Visa/Passport if child/ren not born in Australia
- Latest school report
- Years 3/5 NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Copy of Medicare Card
- Copies of Immunisation records
- Custody orders/parenting agreements (if applicable)
- Specialist reports/documents relating to students with a physical disability, social/emotional, sensory or cognitive (if applicable)
- Medical reports eg. asthma, anaphylaxis (if applicable)
NB. You only need to provide the parent/legal guardian details once.
Once all documents have been provided and we have received your $100 (per student) application fee (using the 'Pay Now' button below the form), an enrolment interview will be scheduled with the Principal.
In addition, it is important that you read through the Student Enrolment Contract to become fully aware of the conditions of enrolment.
After your application is received and interview completed, you will receive a Letter of Offer or a letter advising application is unsuccessful.
An application does not guarantee a place at Australian Christian College.