Science Mathematics Teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
ACC Southlands is a growing school community located in the beautiful city of Albany, at the southern tip of WA (approx. 5 hours south of Perth). The campus consists of a secondary school, primary school, and an early-childhood SmartPlay centre. We are focused on sustainably stewarding God’s creation and we have a heart that all students will be well known, well loved, and well taught. See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school here.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team supporting the progress of a growing school. With approximately 200 students on-campus, and a further 700 students in our distance education program, the school is rapidly growing.
ACC Southlands is looking for a teacher who can teach Science and Mathematics courses from Year 7 through to Year 12 ATAR. Whoever joins the team will be part of the extension of these subjects as the school develops existing buildings as well as has 10 new classrooms being completed in 2023. They will be part of a larger Science/Mathematics team who strive to develop passion in students for these subjects and ensuring a solid understanding of the concepts covered across these subjects.
This position is expected to start in Term 1, 2023.
- You have suitable qualifications.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You’re passionate about Science and Mathematics.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You’re organised and understand the specific needs for teaching Mathematics and Science.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in a growing school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: