Property Manager or Groundskeeper
About ACC Southlands
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
ACC Southlands is a growing school community located in the beautiful city of Albany, at the southern tip of WA (approx. 5 hours south of Perth). The campus consists of a secondary school, primary school, and an early-childhood SmartPlay centre. We are focused on sustainably stewarding God’s creation and we have a heart that all students will be well known, well loved, and well taught. See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school here.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team, maintaining the school campus.
This part-time position is expected to start October, 2022.
- You have suitable qualifications and/or experience.
- You possess a capacity to work in a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school environment.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of the community while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: