About the School
ACC Southlands is a growing school community located in Albany in WA. We believe that the Arts are an intrinsic expression of humanity as image bearers of the Creator, that they form a vital part of any thriving community, and are essential for the authentic education of every individual.
About the role
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly effective Music educator. The role carries responsibility for the development and delivery of Music curriculum from PP to Year 9. The role is also key in the broader delivery of music performance and AV production across the community life of the College through regular and special events.
The position commences in Term 1, 2021 or as early as in year as can be negotiated.
- Suitable teaching qualifications and experience in teaching Music from PP to Year 10.
- Experienced in developing choirs, bands, instrument performance and orchestra as part of the broader vision of the college.
- Capacity to deliver music courses online.
- Possess a capacity to inspire all students in their experience of Music.
- Skilled in developing students’ formal understanding of music curriculum and performance.
- Capacity to work as part of a team supporting a culture of Worship in the community
- Motivated and able to contribute to overall school improvement.
- Highly confident in the use of technology as a tool for learning and with Learning Management Systems.
- Have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Strong suite of existing teaching & learning programs.
- Enthusiastic participants in a growing student performance program
- Become part of a community of engaged education professionals.
- Be well supported and well resourced in the leadership of curriculum development.
- Experience sustained professional growth and development.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered: