Early Childhood Teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
ACC Southlands is a growing school community located in the beautiful city of Albany, at the southern tip of WA (approx. 5 hours south of Perth). The campus consists of a secondary school and a primary school. We are focused on sustainably stewarding God’s creation and we have a heart that all students will be well known, well loved, and well taught. See a video of the Principal giving insight into the school here.
About the role
An opportunity exists to join a fast growing school. You will have the opportunity to work in a committed Christian team, regularly collaborating on various programs.
In the primary school, the pedagogical approach is of an Explicit Direct Instruction nature for literacy and numeracy and an inquiry based approach for all other subjects. You will also have the opportunity to grow in the use of programs such as PLD spelling, Talk4Writing, MultiLit, and Brightpath.
This part-time position is expected to start immediately.
- You have suitable qualifications.
- You have a growth mindset
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly organised.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Be on the ground floor of a dynamic, growing school and an emerging Kindergarten with beautiful facilities.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: