School Administration / Reception
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Australian Christian College - Singleton (ACCS) is located in the beautiful Hunter Valley region of New South Wales. Offering programs from Prep to Year 12, ACCS has been operating for ten years.
About the role
Our student enrollment has tripled in the past five years because we are developing a reputation for excellent student learning and positive culture.
As a result we are expanding our Administration Team. This role will include a combination of general administrative responsibilities and school reception.
The receptionist is responsible for managing all incoming communication with the school, helping to develop a positive culture of warm welcome, professional service, and generous hospitality. General administrative duties include drafting letters, management spreadsheets and assisting with school events.
This role would suit someone with an engaging personal manner, a capacity to manage a variety of interactions with discernment, and a desire to make a difference.
The commencement of this role will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- You possess a capacity to contribute to a growing school with a hands-on approach, organisation skills and attention to detail.
- You have suitable administrative experience and qualifications, preferably in an educational setting. If not, you will have an attitude towards learning that will quickly see you add value to the Administration Team.
- You’re highly motivated and able to help build a positive school culture.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a calm demeanor, servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing a positive and high performing school community.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: