Australian Christian College - Singleton (ACCS) is located in the beautiful Hunter Valley region of New South Wales. Offering programs from Prep to Year 12, ACCS is now in its tenth year of operation.
Due to impressive recent growth in student numbers, it is a very exciting time to join our school. We have a clear vision focussed on building a reputation for excellent teaching that gets results and for building relationships that help students thrive.
ACCS is part of a national brand with nine schools in five states.
About this role
In recent years we have embedded a robust approach to teaching and learning. Our primary teachers are expected to fully embrace an explicit instruction approach to teaching, welcome regular feedback on their lessons and to engage positively in professional coaching.
The successful candidate will inspire students in their learning, have solid organisational skills and be eager to work closely with a team of experienced teachers. This full-time position will commence immediately or by negotiation with the successful candidate.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications.
- You possess a capacity and willingness to work with others to devise strategies that help improve student learning.
- You’re committed to displaying excellent teaching as described in the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- You’re passionate about building grit and rigour into the lives of children.
- You’re excited about our vision and will add value to our team and community culture.
- You have an active Christian faith.
- You hold a valid and current WWCC.
- Work with a dedicated team as part of a close community.
- The ACC national group of schools is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base.
- This role is based in the beautiful Hunter Valley with its wineries, green rolling hills and lower cost of living.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.