PDHPE & K-12 Sport Coordinator
Australian Christian College - Singleton (ACCS) is located in the beautiful Hunter Valley region of New South Wales. Offering programs from Prep to Year 12, ACCS has been operating for just nine years and is experiencing a period of sustained growth.
It is a very exciting time to join our team, as we transition from a small to medium sized school. We have a clear vision focussed on building a reputation for excellent teaching that gets results and for building relationships that help students thrive. ACCS is part of a national brand with nine schools in five states.
About the role
We are seeking applications from qualified PDHPE / Sport teachers who are interested in this new role, leading and coordinating sport in the school. This is a full-time position commencing Term 1, 2021. This is an ideal opportunity for someone aspiring to leadership and positive influence in a growing school.
The successful candidate will inspire students in their learning, have a passion for student engagement in school sport and activity, have solid organisational skills and be eager to work closely with a team of experienced teachers.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications.
- You possess a capacity and willingness to work with others to devise strategies that help improve student learning.
- You’re committed to displaying excellent teaching as described in the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- You’re willing to receive feedback on your teaching and implement changes.
- You’re passionate about building grit and rigour into the lives of young people.
- You’re excited about our vision and will add value to our staff and community culture.
- You have an active Christian faith.
- You hold a valid and current WWCC.
- Work with a dedicated team as part of a close community.
- The ACC national group of schools is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base.
- This role is based in the beautiful Hunter Valley with its wineries, green rolling hills and lower cost of living.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered.