Operations Coordinator (P-12)
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Australian Christian College - Singleton (ACCS) is located in the beautiful Hunter Valley region of New South Wales with easy access to the city of Newcastle. Offering programs from Prep to Year 12, ACCS continues to experience sustained growth.
About the role
The College is seeking applications from energetic and competent educational leaders for the role, Operations Coordinator (P-12). The role combines managerial, strategic and operational responsibilities to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the school.
Experiencing a period of exciting growth, our student enrolment is set to grow from 350 students in 2024 to approximately 650 by 2029.
A newly created leadership role, the Operations Coordinator (P-12) responsibilities include risk management, compliance, scheduling, processes improvements, timetable management, and supporting the Head of Primary School, Head of Secondary School and Principal in the execution of the College vision.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for current and aspiring educational leaders to accelerate their understanding and experience in a wide range of matters critical to school operation and improvement.
The position is expected to start in January 2024.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications with experience in primary or secondary schooling.
- You enjoy and display excellent skills in planning, administration, communication and problem solving.
- You possess a capacity and willingness to work with others to devise strategies that help improve student learning.
- You’re committed to displaying excellent teaching as described in the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- You’re willing to receive feedback on your teaching and implement changes.
- You’re passionate about building grit and rigour into the lives of young people.
- You’re excited about our vision and will add value to our staff and community culture.
- You have an active Christian faith and hold a valid and current WWCC.
- A reduced teaching load
- A coach who will help you improve and develop your skills
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Enjoy professional collaborations and support amongst a national group of schools.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: