Various Teaching Roles
Secondary Roles Mathematics, English, Science, Food Technology
Primary Roles Classroom Teacher, PE teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Australian Christian College - Singleton (ACCS) is located in the beautiful Hunter Valley region of New South Wales, offering programs from Prep to Year 12. It is an exciting time to join our team, as we transition from a small to medium sized school. We have a clear vision focussed on building a reputation for excellent teaching that gets results and for building relationships that help students thrive.
About the role
We are seeking applications from qualified Mathematics, English, Science, and Food Technology teachers, who are interested in part-time or full-time employment. Successful candidates will commence in January 2022.
Successful candidates will inspire students in their learning, have solid organisational skills and be eager to work closely with a team of experienced teachers.
- You have suitable qualifications.
- You possess a capacity and willingness to work with others to devise strategies that help improve student learning.
- You’re committed to displaying excellent teaching as described in the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.
- You’re willing to receive feedback on your teaching and implement changes.
- You’re passionate about building grit and rigour in the lives of young people.
- You’re excited about our vision and will add value to our staff and community culture.
- You have an active Christian faith.
- You hold a valid and current WWCC.
- Work with a dedicated team as part of a close community.
- The ACC national group of schools is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base.
- This role is based in the beautiful Hunter Valley with its wineries, green rolling hills and lower cost of living.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: