Enrolment Officer Registrar
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
ACC Singleton (ACCS) is located in the beautiful Hunter Valley region of New South Wales. Offering programs from Prep to Year 12, ACCS has been operating for 10+ years.
About the role
Our school has tripled in size over the past five years, and It is a very exciting time to join our team. Currently a single stream school, we commence double streaming the secondary school in 2023 after already establishing our status as a top achieving school in the area. We have a clear vision focussed on building a reputation for excellent teaching that gets results and for building relationships that help students thrive. With plans to commence building a new primary school building in 2023 and to expand our primary school to two streams in coming years, we seek applicants with excellent interpersonal skills.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Principal and Heads of School to ensure prospective and new families to the school have a positive experience from initial inquiry, school tours and through each stage of the enrolment process.
The commencement of this role will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- You have relatable experiences that will assist in your new role and a commitment to maintaining professional confidentiality.
- You are interested in people, have an engaging personal manner and are committed to providing a professional and positive experience to all prospective, new and current families and students.
- You have an exacting attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are technically confident and competent in the use of technology, including Office 365, Adobe, social media applications and G Suite with the ability to quickly learn our school management system, Sentral.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You’re excited about our vision and will add value to our team and community culture.
- You have an active Christian faith.
- You hold a valid and current WWCC
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: