Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
The school is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally.
The college is seeking to appoint a responsible and enthusiastic Teacher Aide to work in our Student Services team during school terms from 8am to 4pm.
This permanent part time, term time position is to commence Term 2 2021.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Teacher Aide to be part of the delivery of the education to our primary and secondary students. As a Teacher Aide you will play an important role in contributing to the delivery of quality educational services to our students. As the Teacher Aide you will be expected to provide:
- General teacher aide duties and classroom support as required
- Delivery of the learning support function to students, in all subject areas, both 1:1 and in small groups with a focus on primary and secondary school literacy and numeracy support.
- Under guided instruction from the Learning Support Teacher or classroom teacher assist in setting up intervention programmes and facilitate intervention programmes and prepare resources as required.
- Certificate IV in Education Support and prior experience preferred;
- Knowledge of general office and administrative procedures and equipment;
- Working with Children accreditation (Blue Card) or ability to obtain this accreditation.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Be part of a school with a great staff and family community.
- Caboolture is ideally located within the commute of North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- ACC is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base and competent management team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered for this position.