Sports Coordinator / HPE Teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
The school is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally.
About the role
We are seeking applications from qualified teachers in HPE and sport.
Successful candidates will inspire students in their learning, have solid organisational skills and be eager to work closely with a team of experienced teachers.
This full-time position is to start at the beginning of Term 2 2022 or earlier.
- You have suitable qualifications and experience in a variety of sports and health promotion.
- You possess a capacity to coordinate a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the school enrolment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You’re able to motivate, lead, and champion students to develop a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- You meet the requirements of any relevant Public Health Order.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: