Senior School Administration Assistant
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
ACC Moreton in Caboolture is a P-12, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus.
About the role
The college is seeking to appoint a responsible and enthusiastic Senior School Administration Assistant to support our secondary teachers.
This permanent full time position is to commence Term 2 2021.
- Manage the secretarial needs of the Senior School staff.
- Facilitate the maintenance of student information records and associated databases and systems.
- Provide ongoing support to senior students.
- Assist with the shipping/provision of any materials to Senior DE students.
- Assist the Head of Secondary School with daily correspondence, reports and appointments.
- Work closely with Coordinators and Head of Secondary for internal control purposes.
- You have experience working in the administration field.
- You are highly organised
- You are competent in the use of computers
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Working in an established school community with friendly staff and parents.
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- Caboolture is ideally located within the commute of North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- ACC is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base and competent management team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered for this position.