Senior Maths/Physics Teachers 2022
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
The school is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in the Oncampus committed Christian team of maths and physics specialists who is qualified to teach Senior Maths Methods and Physics. It is preferable that successful candidates have senior teaching experience.
This is a permanent full time position to commence Term 1 NEXT Year.
- You have suitable secondary teaching qualifications.
- While relevant experience is preferred, new teachers may also consider applying.
- You possess a capacity to work in a growing school with a focus on skill development and problem solving.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build a protective, loving and caring classroom community.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with a love of young students..
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to building the skills of students.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: