About ACC Moreton
Australian Christian College (ACC) - Moreton is a growing Christian P-12 school with nearly 800 students on campus and over 1,200 distance education students across Queensland and internationally.
The school is located in Caboolture about 50km north of Brisbane and 50km south of the Sunshine Coast and our staff live all the way from northern Brisbane suburbs to the Sunshine Coast.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
See a video giving insight into the school here.
About the role
Due to growth, we are seeking applications from qualified teachers of:
- 7-12 Mathematics (including Maths Methods),
- 7-12 Science (especially Psychology or Physics),
- 7-12 English/HASS,
- Any Combinations of: Industrial Tech / Industrial Graphics / Design / Digital Tech / Design / Media Arts / FTV / Business.
These full-time positions start in January 2024.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications and are registered with the QCT.
- You are enthusiastic and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You’re willing to receive feedback on your teaching and implement changes in your pursuit of excellence as a teacher.
- You care deeply for your students and desire to see them grow and flourish mentally, physically, socially and spiritually, as they develop the resilience and character to succeed beyond school.
- You have a strong commitment to Christian schooling and are able to teach from a biblical worldview..
- You have an active Christian faith and regularly attend church.
- A mentor who will help you settle in to our school
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Enjoy professional collaborations and support amongst a national group of schools.
- Successful candidates will join a skilled, supportive and fun secondary teaching team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: