Secondary English Teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
ACC Moreton is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to 700 students in Caboolture and online education to 1000 students across Queensland and internationally.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team which places high emphasis on literacy development and an English curriculum which builds skills and confidence in students and sets them up for senior success.
This position is expected to start Term 1 2022.
- You have suitable qualifications.
- Experience in teaching English in a growing school would be advantageous as this position includes teaching at the senior levels. However, First Year teachers applicants may also apply.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the English Skills of students in your care.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong literacy skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team of English teachers.
- Be part of a growing school with future career growth potential.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: