School Crossing Supervisor
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
The school is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally.
About the role
The college is seeking to appoint a responsible and enthusiastic School Crossing Supervisor to work on our school crossings during school terms. They will need to be able to work split shifts from 8 to 9 am and 2:30 to 3:30 pm.
The role of School Crossing supervisors play a vital part in our school community, ensuring the safety of our students, parents and staff. Previous experience in a similar role is recommended but not essential.
This is a casual position to commence immediately.
- Attend and supervise allocated school crossings during designated times
- Work in all weather conditions
- Communicate courteously with all pedestrians, assisting them to cross safely
- Report all incidents, accidents, near misses and potential risks to their Supervisor
- Report any maintenance issues affecting the operation of the crossing, or safety of crossing users to their Supervisor.
Skills & Experience
- Have a good judgement and road sense and general knowledge of the road rules
- Be punctual with reliable transport to get to and from your rostered crossing
- Available to work shifts, morning, afternoon or both
- Ability to utilise, lift and operate road safety equipment
- Working with Children accreditation (Blue Card) or ability to obtain this accreditation.
- Be part of a school with a great staff and family community.
- Caboolture is ideally located within the commute of North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- ACC is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base and competent management team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered for this position.