Primary Teacher (ML position for 2022)
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
The school is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team in OC Campus lower/middle primary school due to a current staff member undertaking Maternity Leave throughout 2022.
This position is expected to start Term 1 NEXT Year.
- You have suitable qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to work in a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and create a loving and caring classroom environment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong teaching and learning skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: