About ACC Moreton
Australian Christian College (ACC) - Moreton is a growing Christian P-12 school with over 800 students on campus in 2024, and over 1,200 distance education students across Queensland and internationally.
The school is located in Caboolture about 50km north of Brisbane and 50km south of the Sunshine Coast and our staff live all the way from northern Brisbane suburbs to the Sunshine Coast.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
Our mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
See a video giving insight into the school here.
About the role
We are seeking a Maths Coordinator to oversee a large Maths department covering both on-campus and distance education classes. We are seeking to lift the Maths proficiencies of students and build numeracy skills that will allow students to prosper in whatever future roles they pursue.
The role starts in January 2024.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications and are registered with the QCT.
- You are an experienced Maths teacher with experience teaching from Years 7-12 including Maths Methods (or equivalent) and preferably also Specialist Maths.
- You are experienced in writing quality Maths units and assessments..
- You are enthusiastic and have excellent interpersonal skills for getting along with students, teachers and parents.
- You believe that all students can succeed at Maths and have a track record of improving student outcomes in Maths.
- You care deeply for your students and desire to see them grow and flourish mentally, physically, socially and spiritually, as they develop the resilience and character to succeed beyond school.
- You have a strong commitment to Christian schooling and are able to teach from a biblical worldview..
- You have an active Christian faith and regularly attend church.
- A mentor who will help you settle in to our school
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Enjoy professional collaborations and support amongst a national group of schools.
- Successful candidates will join a skilled, supportive, friendly and fun secondary teaching team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: