Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
Australian Christian College Moreton is a co-educational P-12 College operating in Caboolture.
The college is seeking to appoint a responsible and enthusiastic Library Assistant to assist our librarian in our Moreton Campus.
This permanent full time position is to commence Term 2 2021 with the possibility of negotiating a term time position.
- Be a committed Christian living consistently with a Biblical Christian lifestyle.
- Certificate II or III in Library & Information Services
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Have a strong work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude
- Have the ability to effectively manage time and prioritise tasks
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Be physically able to sort and shelf books
- Have a passion for reading and enthusiasm for literacy
- Have a current Blue Card
About the Role
- Covering library books
- Issue and return library books to students using library software
- Shelf returned books and keep shelves tidy
- Manage overdue loans process
- Assist with student behaviour in the library
- Assist with library displays
- Repair damaged books
- Maintain library cleanliness and tidiness
- Assist with stocktakes
- Assist with purchase orders
- Assist with laminating of library posters
- Extra duties as requested by the librarian
- Working in an established school community with friendly staff and parents.
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- Caboolture is ideally located within the commute of North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- ACC is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base and competent management team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered for this position.