Legal Studies/Maths Teachers (Maternity Leave Contract)
Australian Christian College (ACC) Moreton is one of ten schools located in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Moreton Campus in Queensland is a P-12, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus.
About the role
We are looking for a suitably qualified and passionate Secondary Teacher to fulfil a Maternity Leave contract and able to teach QCE Units 1&2, 3&4 Legal Studies, Year 10 Legal Studies, and Years 8 and 9 Mathematics.
Successful candidates will have secondary teaching experience and be able to inspire students in their learning, have solid organisational skills and be eager to work closely with a team of experienced teachers.
This full-time contract will commence on the 14 June 2021 and end on the 17 September 2021 (End of Term 3).
- You have suitable teaching qualifications.
- You are passionate about teaching your subjects.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Be part of a growing group of dynamic schools.
- Caboolture is ideally located within the commute of North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- Be part of a school with a great staff and family community.
- Great opportunities for career growth and professional development within our school network.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered.