Learning Support Teacher (Maternity Leave Position)
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
ACC Moreton (ACCM) is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work in a committed Learning Support Team. This position is for 2022 and is a maternity leave position. However ACCM is a growing school and continually expanding its teaching teams each year.
This position is expected to start Term 1 2022.
- You have suitable qualifications in Learning Support and/or teaching.
- You possess a capacity to help each child with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build the skills and confidence of the children in your care.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with the ability to develop materials for these children.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: