Instrumental Music Tutors
About ACC Moreton
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
ACC Moreton is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally.
About the role
An exciting opportunity exists to work in a committed Christian team. Passionate instrumental music tutors are required in piano, guitar, bass, drums and strings.
These casual positions are on-campus and are expected to start at or near the beginning of Term 2 2022.
- Applicants must have a solid music theory understanding, and playing ability, and should be able to demonstrate an ability to engage students as well as collaborate.
- Comfort and confidence in communicating.
- A love for music, an enthusiasm for sharing music knowledge, and adaptable expectations and approach for students to encourage ongoing learning.
- A willingness to work with the team to continue to grow as a music tutor.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- You’re proficient in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will support the School’s approach to excellence in Christian Bible-based education.
- You meet the requirements of any relevant Public Health Order.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: