Humanities Secondary Teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
The school is a co-educational, P-12, Christian school offering on campus education to students in Caboolture and online education to students across Queensland and internationally.
About the role
An opportunity exists to work On Campus in a committed Christian team of Senior and Middle School English and Humanities teachers.
This position is expected to start Term 3 2022 or earlier.
- You have suitable secondary qualifications.
- You have experience working with senior students (ideally in Humanities).
- You possess a capacity to bring subject specific skills to help build a growing school with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated and able to build subject curriculum and enrolment.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will have a dynamic and outgoing personality.
- You will be highly organised with strong teaching skills, but beginning teachers may also apply.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of senior students and their families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner.
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail, in particular the demands of QCE assessment.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: