Digital Media Specialist
Australian Christian College in Caboolture is seeking a Digital Media Specialist to join our Production Studio that is located onsite at the College.
This full time position is available for immediate start.
The Digital Media Specialist works with teachers to create engaging teaching videos and other materials for use at the College. On a typical workday, you will record videos for approximately 3-4 hours and the balance of the day is spent reviewing, editing and publishing content.
On occasion, you will be supporting the marketing and communications team with creative videos and photography.
The preferred candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and passionate about the College’s ethos, vision, mission and values.
- Have a service mindset - happy to adapt and to work towards the best outcome in a high-volume production environment. You will be in contact with different people every day.
- Passionate about video production workflows.
- would either have a portfolio of completed work and/or a formal qualification.
- You will hold a QLD Blue Card to work in this non-teaching role.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- Being part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Being part of a growing group of organisations that are reimagining Christian Education in Australia.
Only applicants who apply via the online application form below will be considered.