Australian Christian College (ACC) Moreton is one of ten schools located in five states. Our Moreton Campus in Queensland is a P-12, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus.
ACC Moreton is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
About the role
If you're looking to take the next step in your career into school-wide curriculum leadership, then you're invited to consider this exciting new opportunity in the college.
The Curriculum Coordinator is responsible for leading On-Campus P-12 Subject Coordinators to improve the quality of teaching and learning programs.
This role would suit an experienced teacher with leadership aspirations who is seeking a greater opportunity to develop their school wide experience.
The permanent full time position has a 0.4 FTE secondary teaching component, preferably in secondary science. The successful applicant reports directly to the Deputy Principal.
The position is for an immediate start.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications.
- You possess a capacity to lead Curriculum and Level Coordinators with a hands-on approach.
- You’re highly motivated, innovative and bring best-practice.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Perfect for those looking to step into a senior role.
- Be part of a growing, dynamic school.
- Caboolture is ideally located within the commute of North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- Be part of a school with a great staff and family community.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting new position in the college, then apply now via the link below.