Administration Assistant / Teacher Aide
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with ten schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
ACC Moreton in Caboolture is a P-12, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with a spacious and modern campus.
About the role
The college is seeking to appoint a responsible and enthusiastic Administration Assistant/Teacher Aide to work in our Student Services team during school terms from 8am to 4pm.
This permanent part time, term time position is to commence Term 2 2021.
- You have experience working in the administration field.
- You are highly organised
- You are competent in the use of computers
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- General teacher aide duties and classroom support as required
- Delivery of the learning support function to students, in all subject areas, both 1:1 and in small groups with a focus on primary and secondary school literacy and numeracy support.
- Under guided instruction from the Learning Support Teacher or classroom teacher assist in setting up intervention programmes and facilitate intervention programmes and prepare resources as required.
- Experience working in a school will be an advantage.
- Working in an established school community with friendly staff and parents.
- Strong support from an enthusiastic and committed community of colleagues.
- Caboolture is ideally located within the commute of North Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
- ACC is a large and growing organisation with a stable revenue base and competent management team.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the below link will be considered for this position.