Student Transport Officer
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish in all areas of life and all their endeavours, and to be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are shown uncommon care by dedicated trained Christian staff who support them in achieving uncommon excellence.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
About ACC Marsden Park
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2023, over 1000 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 600 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1600 students.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you would consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture (see video). In addition to our College website, you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way and watch a recorded interview with our Principal (below).
Episode 1 - Introducing Brendan Corr & ACC Marsden Park
Episode 2 - The 2022 Update
This part time position is expected to start as soon as possible.
About the role
Are you a people person with a passion for working with children?
Are you looking for…Look no further! ACC is currently seeking a qualified part-time bus driver to join our team. Transport our amazing students during school terms on fixed routes, and become an integral part of our vibrant educational community.
- Job Title: Part-Time Student Transport Officer
- Schedule: Weekdays, split shifts: 6.30am to 8.30am and 2.30pm to 4.30pm
- Additional Opportunities: Occasional work during or after school hours for staff and student excursions and camps
At ACC, we believe in investing in our team members. That's why we're excited to announce that we are willing to cover the cost of obtaining an MR driver's licence for the right candidate. Don't let the lack of a licence hold you back from this incredible opportunity!
- Safely transport students to and from school on designated routes.
- Foster a positive and welcoming atmosphere, building strong relationships with our students.
- Adhere to the allocated schedule, ensuring prompt and efficient service.
- Collaborate with colleagues to coordinate transportation for staff and student excursions and camps.
- Maintain a clean and tidy bus interior, promoting a comfortable and welcoming environment for students.
- Adhere to all traffic laws and regulations while operating the bus.
- Safely load and unload students at designated stops, ensuring their well-being and maintaining order.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A genuine person with a passion for working with children.
- Valid driver's licence (or willingness to obtain MR driver's licence, with costs covered by ACC).
- Excellent driving record and commitment to passenger safety.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliability and punctuality to ensure timely transportation.
Join our dedicated team of educators and support staff, and contribute to the growth and development of our exceptional students. If you're ready to make a difference in the lives of young individuals while enjoying the satisfaction of being a vital part of a close-knit community, apply now for the Part-Time Bus Driver position at ACC.
Note: Please include a cover letter highlighting your passion for working with children and your willingness to obtain an MR driver's licence, thanks to ACC's support.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: