Secondary TAS Teachers
Australian Christian College - Marsden Park seeks to appoint enthusiastic and suitably qualified teachers of Technology and Applied Studies (TAS) to teach students from Year 7 to 12, commencing in Term 1, 2024.
ACC is a non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
About ACC Marsden Park
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2024, over 1200 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 700 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1900 students.
Our brand new, state-of-the-art Technology Building will open at the start of 2024. It was designed so that our students can thrive in a modern, vibrant and inspiring learning environment. It will feature film recording studios, Robotics, STEM, and multimedia labs.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture (see video). In addition to our College website, you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way and watch a recorded interview with our Principal (see video).
About the roles
Continued strong school growth and the development of Stage 5 and 6 Electives have led to this need. The successful candidates will be dynamic educators who are committed Christians, actively involved in their local church.
You will be able to demonstrate your ability and commitment to:
- Deliver Stage 4 Technology across a range of context areas/technologies including timber, textiles, food, clean technology including laser cutting, 3D printing, robotics and digital technologies.
- Teach a combination of Stage 5 and 6 TAS courses including Industrial Technology Multimedia, D&T, STEM, Food, Textiles, Software Engineering.
- Teach or a willingness to learn a range of design related software applications including Adobe products, 3D design and CAD
- Living out your faith in a Christian school community
- Contribute to the holistic care and welfare of students
- Exemplary Classroom practice
- Excellent NSW curriculum programming skills
- Creating an exciting and vibrant learning environment
- Highest standards of professionalism, flexible and the ability to work within teams across K-12
- Teaching with CANVAS - Learning Management System.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- A place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
- Flexibility to salary sacrifice.
- Strong focus on professional development with training every week
- Enjoy professional collaborations and support amongst a national group of schools.
How to Apply
Please click the link below to apply. Please know only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered.
Want more information?
To learn more about this position, what makes Australian Christian College Marsden Park an excellent place to work and continue your journey of professional growth, visit our website at www.acc.edu.au/marsdenpark/ or alternatively, please contact our People & Culture Team at [email protected] if you would like to visit or discuss the roles.
Australian Christian College Marsden Park is a child safe workplace; all successful candidates will be subject to a Working with Children Check prior to commencement.