Secondary Maths Science Teacher
About ACC Marsden Park
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2022, over 800 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 400 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1200 students.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you would consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture. In addition to our College website, you can watch an interview with our Principal here and you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way.
As a learning community, we have been influenced by:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Leadership & Self-Deception by the Arbinger Institute
- Classroom Behaviour by Dr Bill Rogers
- Explicit Direct Instruction & Project-Based Learning
- High Tech High in San Diego, USA
- Michaela Community School in London, England
- Teaching Redemptively by Donovan Grahame
About the Opportunity
An opportunity exists for a committed Christian teacher to work in a team of Christian teachers supporting the learning of our students.
This full-time position is to commence as soon as possible.
- You have suitable qualifications and experience.
- You possess a capacity to engage with students.
- You’re highly motivated and able to teach and care for individual students.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- You will be highly organised with strong project management skills.
- You will be highly empathetic and able to consider the needs of families while progressing the delivery of service in a timely manner
- You’ll thrive when working collaboratively and when given the opportunity to show initiative.
- You will have a great attention to detail.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: