Secondary Mathematics Teacher
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
Our Marsden Park Campus in Sydney is a K-12, co-ed, Christian school that is blessed with spacious surrounds in a rapidly growing region. The school’s learning culture is strong and the potential to grow the school is great. The school is currently planning for new development, new infrastructure and operating systems.
About this role
If you're looking to bring your experience, skills and capacities to join the educational team of a dynamic school community, then you're invited to consider this exciting opportunity.
This position will be permanent and full-time teaching mathematics to Junior and Senior Secondary students, including Stage 6 courses.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and effective Mathematics educator with aspirations to make a difference in a growing school.
This full-time position commences in January 2021.
- You have suitable teaching qualifications and are a strong educational practitioner
- You possess a capacity to positively contribute to growing the teaching departments of which you were a part
- You’re highly motivated to ensure students’ best possible outcomes.
- You’re confident in the use of technology.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Starting in the early phases of a period of sustained growth and development.
- Strong support from an existing team and clear direction from a purposeful leadership executive.
- An opportunity to live out and express your Christian faith.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then click 'apply' now (below). Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.