Australian Christian College (ACC) is a national brand with eleven schools in five states. The ACC school network is the largest non-government distance education provider in Australia.
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2022, over 800 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 400 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1200 students.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you would consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture. In addition to our College website, you can watch an interview with our Principal here, and you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way.
This position is expected to start immediately.
As a learning community, we have been influenced by:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Leadership & Self-Deception by the Arbinger Institute
- Classroom Behaviour by Dr Bill Rogers
About the role
ACC is seeking applications for a School Nurse to care for our students, staff and visitors in our Care Centre.
The School Nurse will:
- Live out their faith in a Christian school community
- Be a team member of the Care Centre, contributing to the holistic care and welfare of students
- Provide first aid and medical care to students, managing sick bay and associated administrative duties
- Manage student health plans, updating school personnel and files annual and on demand
- Promotes and assists in control of communicable diseases
- Actively Support School Operations
- Meet the requirements of any relevant Public Health Order
For more information about this role, please read the role description here.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: