School Administration Assistant
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 11 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
About ACC Marsden Park
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2023, over 1000 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 600 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1600 students.
We’re praying for the right staff to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you would consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture (see video). In addition to our College website, you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way and watch a recorded interview with our Principal (below).
Episode 1 - Introducing Brendan Corr & ACC Marsden Park
Episode 2 - The 2022 Update
This position can either start immediately or next year, 18 January 2023.
As a learning community, we have been influenced by:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Leadership & Self-Deception by the Arbinger Institute
- Classroom Behaviour by Dr Bill Rogers
- Michaela Community School in London, England
About the role
We are seeking applicants for three different administrative roles. All roles require engagement with and care of students.
These roles involve:
- Living out your faith in a Christian school community, with an attitude of hospitality, care and excellence
- Contributing to the holistic care and welfare of students from Year 7 to Year 12
- Providing first aid assistance to students as required
- Managing enquiries from students, parents, staff and the general public
- Managing student attendance and record keeping
- Performing general administrative tasks, including writing emails, answering phone calls, assisting with school events, and maintaining an attitude of professionalism with members of the school community.
- Providing administrative support to senior management, including arranging appointments, managing calendars, preparing both confidential and general correspondence, and communicating with key stakeholders.
- The ability to engage with and learn how to use software and systems utilised in school settings, such as Google Suites and a Student Information System (such as Sentral or Salesforce).
- Maintaining the highest standards of professionalism, flexibility and the ability to work within teams across Kindergarten - Year 12.
- Work during school term time with an additional two weeks a year
- 8am to 4pm
- Work with a dedicated Christian team
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education to students in need.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: