About ACC Marsden Park
Australian Christian College Marsden Park (ACC MP) is part of a national brand with nine schools in five states. The ACC school network is currently experiencing sustained growth in student numbers.
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place that includes the expansion of its campus and several building projects.
About the role
ACC Marsden Park is seeking to appoint a Property Manager to lead a small maintenance team and contribute to the development of property, including grounds and facilities. The successful candidate will be a person of strong Christian faith and possess skills and experience in a range of practical property related areas and be confident in undertaking a range of trade-related projects. They will be energetic and be able to show initiative, work independently, and supervise the work of members of a team.
This Full Time position will commence January 2021.
- You have appropriate qualifications and experience.
- You are passionate about supporting the intention of the school to provide a safe, inspiring environment.
- You are highly relational and committed to forming relationships within a community.
- You are self motivated and possess initiative..
- You are confident in the use of technology as a tool to communicate and manage projects.
- You have a servant heart and vibrant Christian faith.
- Become a member of a highly supportive team.
- Be part of a strong community culture.
- Work with well established systems and procedures and contribute to developing and improving the delivery of services.
- Deepen your understanding of Christianity in practice.
How to Apply
If you're ready for your next career move and an exciting change, then click 'apply' now (below). Only applicants who apply via the online application form will be considered.