Property Maintenance Team Member
Australian Christian College (ACC) is a protestant non-denominational, Christian Education organisation, whose mission is to develop each and every student to be equipped spiritually, academically, socially and physically to flourish into their full potential, and be a positive influence on the world around them. ACC is wholeheartedly committed to excellence in education so that students are “well known, well loved, and well taught” by dedicated trained Christian staff.
ACC is part of Christian Education Ministries, with 12 schools in 5 states, and is also the largest non-government Distance Education provider in Australia.
About ACC Marsden Park
The College is located in the thriving North West growth corridor of Sydney in a semi-rural setting and is experiencing sustained growth. The area has been targeted for fast-tracked development and the school has an exciting strategic plan in place.
ACC Marsden Park is a K-12, co-educational, Christian school located in North-West Sydney. We are an actively growing school with an exciting future. In 2024, over 1200 students will be learning with us on-campus and over 700 students will be learning via our Distance Education program for a total enrolment of 1900 students.
We’re praying for teachers with experience in teaching Secondary PDHPE to come and join our team, and we’re thankful that you might consider our College as a place where you will have meaningful relationships and do meaningful work.
We would encourage you to learn more about our College to see if you might be a good fit for our vision and culture (see video). In addition to our College website, you can learn more about our staff culture by downloading a copy of the ACC Way and watch a recorded interview with our Principal (see video).
About the role
ACC is seeking applications for a Full-Time Maintenance Team Member to join our team, with the position expected to start as soon as possible.
The Maintenance Team Member will:
- Actively live out their faith in a Christian school community.
- Be a member of the Maintenance Team, maintaining and improving facilities, buildings and grounds.
- Actively Support School operations, events and activities.
- Have a demonstrated ability to work without supervision.
- Possess Trade Qualifications and/or a wide skillset relating to facilities & grounds maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience in the education sector are an advantage but not essential.
- Be able to perform physical labour as part of the job.
- Have positive, can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and develop your skills.
- Must have a Working With Children Check (WWCC) or be eligible to apply.
For more information about this role, please read the role description here.
- Work with a dedicated Christian team.
- Be part of a faith community that shares regular devotions and prayer.
- Play an active part in growing the school and providing quality Christian education and facilities.
How to Apply
Only applicants who apply via the link below will be considered: